Happy day all! We hope everyone is having a fabulous week.
We are super excited to share with you some highlights and our first testimonial of 2014 from Shalini and Mankaran’s wedding whom we had the honor of working with this past Christmas weekend!
“Jasmeet- I don’t even know how to start thanking you for all your hard work and the phenomenal results during our wedding. You have always provided the highest quality entertainment, and our wedding was no exception. The music, the dhol players, the lighting…all were exactly as we wanted. You and your entire team made us very proud throughout the numerous wedding events we had. You handled the logistics of traveling in between two cities so flawlessly, and your professionalism made our lives a lot simpler while we ran around taking care of other things. On behalf of the Bhatia & Sawhney families, we would like to thank you again for everything.
Lots of love to your entire family & team, and we wish you a very Happy New Year!
-Mankaran Sawhney & Shalini Bhatia Sawhney”
Be sure to check out some amazing pictures of this magnificent wedding celebration below.
We had an amazing time working with Shalini and Mankaran and bringing their dream celebration to life. We also had the pleasure of working with an amazing team of talented wedding professionals that did an amazing job to put this celebration together.
- Complete entertainment, lighting, & glossy dance floor wrap provided by us.
- Beautiful decor provided by Mandap World
- Dhol provided by Sahib Singh Chahal and Raman Singh
- Photography and video provided by Soham Photography
- Event Planning by Christy Mathew
- Mehndi, Baraat, Wedding ceremonies, & Reception held on December 26th & December 28th at The Chattanoogan from Shalini’s family.
- Mehndi and Reception held on December 27th & December 29th at the Embassy Suites Knoxville from Mankaran’s family.
Shalini & Mankaran- we were so honored to be a part of your beautiful wedding celebrations! Our best wishes to you both again for a beautiful married life together.